Paying with PayPal
Follow the directions below to submit your order via PayPal:
- To add the desired items to your PayPal cart, click the PayPal Add to Cart buttons next to the items. As each new item is added, the Birdseed Books for Kids Shopping Cart page displays.
- To add more items, click Continue Shopping. The order form displays again.
- To remove items, you may either set the number in the quantity field to 0 or check the Remove Item box. Either way, to save the changes, click the Update Cart button.
- To submit your order, click Secure Checkout. The Birdseed Books for Kids Shipping Information page displays.
- When finished shopping, on the Shipping Information page do one of the following:
- If you have a PayPal account, log in. The Make Your Payment page displays. Click Pay to complete the order.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, continue with step 3 below.
- Complete the name and address fields at the bottom of the Shipping Information page.
- Click Continue Checkout. The Billing Information page displays.
- Complete all required fields, including credit card information, e-mail address, and the security measure box. If you have a Promo Code, type it into the Message to Seller box.
- Click Continue Checkout. The Make Your Payment page displays.
- Verify your information and click Pay to submit your order. The You Have Completed Your Purchase page displays, with your receipt ID.